HOW TO USE
What our customers are saying...
"My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!"
"My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!"
"Makes my hair look and feel so much better!"
"Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend."
"I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!"
Ratings & Reviews
Cell Therapy Is the Best!
Ivonne M. - | 11/5/2021
I love this product.
💙 LOVE 💙 Cell Therapy!
Kristina - | 11/5/2021
Love, love, love this product! Cell Therapy has literally SAVED my hair!
My coarse wavy hair used to be highly prone to dryness and split ends. After using Cell Therapy regularly, I no longer have split ends and it continues to relieve my dry scalp. I love this product and highly recommend it!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!
Kay B| 2/19/2022
After years of having dry, damaged hair I was trying every brand at CVS, Loreal, Ulta, etc. and nothing seemed to work that well. I was introduced to their Cell Therapy line and WOW. um, wooow. Haven't tried their other products but their Cell Therapy treatment is TOP NOTCH! It was the only brand where I saw the less amount of hair in my brush and I physically felt the smoothness run through my hair in the shower. Super underrated brand, will update with their other products. HIGH RECOMMEND !!
Never going back to other brands!
Sharon D. - | 3/23/2022
Both my husband and I love your products! All of them-since I was using the Cell Therapy my hair is nice and long and I don't get perms anymore:) I have tried all of them too- the Color Protection and please never change! We absolutely love your products!
Total Game Changer!
Cell therapy changed the game for me! I can't say enough good things about the treatment. My hair is softer, looks healthier than it ever has, and smells amazing. Thank you Ovation!
My favorite protein treatment!
Julietta - | 5/24/2022
This is my new go to protein treatment!!!!! and it smells really good, ALOT better than some other ones that ive tried in the past.
worth every penny!
Shondra - | 8/11/2022
I haven't tried other Ovation products but I have been using this Cell Therapy since last christmas and my hair has never been healthier. My hair dresser noticed she doesn't have to trim off as many dead ends and this bottle last me several months so it is a good investment for my hair.
- What ingredients in Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment make it effective?Cell Therapy Hair Treatment nourishes the hair and scalp with proteins, vitamins, and amino acids that bind and absorb into the hair shaft to create thicker, longer, stronger, and visibly healthier hair.
- How much Cell Therapy Hair Treatment should I apply with each treatment?A quarter to half dollar size amount, depending on hair length.
- How often should I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment?We recommend incorporating Cell Therapy into your hair care washing regime 2-3 times per week. Do not exceed three Cell Therapy Hair Treatment applications between shampoos. Overuse of Cell Therapy Hair Treatment may result in stiff or weighed down hair, and possible breakage. Call us for a personalized regime to work Cell Therapy into your hair care routine at 888.411.3252
- Can I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment with other hair growth or strengthening products?Ovation products are not medicated; we do not recommend that you use in combination with medicated hair growth products. Please consult your stylist or dermatologist before incorporating any other product into our Ovation Hair Care Systems.
- Should I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment if I have a Brazilian Blowout® or Keratin Treatment?We recommend consulting with your stylist before incorporating Cell Therapy into your hair care routine if you have a Brazilian Blowout or Keratin Treatment. Cell Therapy contains keratin and proteins which could cause protein overexposure, leading to dry, brittle hair. Please keep in mind our sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners are safe to use anytime.
- How do I know if my hair needs protein or moisture?The simplest way is to take a wet or dry strand of hair and gently stretch it. If it barely stretches and snaps, you need more moisture and might have too much protein. Also, if you brush your hair and strands fall out, you need protein. Equally, if your strands feel dry, you are likely lacking moisture.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin ProteinA protein derived from sheep’s wool and most closely mimics our own hair’s keratin. Standardized to a molecular weight of less than 2,000 Daltons, this is the best protein known to help repair damaged hair.
- Butylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigen, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinyl Tripeptide-1A synergistic complex intended to help encourage healthy hair. Biotinyl-GHK (Biotinyl Tripeptide-1) consists of a biotin molecule bonded to a low molecular weight protein. Biotin, or Vitamin H, is an essential vitamin, and a deficiency gives rise to anomalies of the skin and hair. Oleanolic Acid, extracted from olive leaves, is an anti-androgenic compound. Apigenin, a flavonoid extracted from citrus, is known as a vasodilator that improves circulation.
- dl-PanthenolA Vitamin B5, derived from oats that has a proven history of restoring resiliency to hair and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycerin, Potassium SorbateA gluten free extract used to sooth the scalp and reduce irritation.
- Serenoa Serrulata ExtractKnown to help block the production of DHT which can contribute to hair loss.
- Aloe Vera BarbadensisA natural plant extract that is known to soothe irritated skin and scalp.
- Tocopheryl AcetateAn anti-oxidant that prevents free radical damage. It acts as a natural moisturizer allowing skin to breathe.
- Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Butylene Glycol, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed ExtractA proprietary blend of ingredients that attach to the cuticle to form a protective barrier. Proteins are a source of peptides and amino acids. Burdock Extract is rich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids (EFAs) including rare long-chain EFAs to help improve hair shine. Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract provides anti-seborrheic properties to help prevent greasy hair. Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed (Fenugreek) Extract is known to stimulate the hair follicle.
- Stearalkonium ChlorideA moisturizing agent that enhances softness and shine with anti-static properties. Derived from palm oil.
- Cetrimonium ChlorideConditions and brings softness to the hair. Contains anti-static properties and enhances sheen and silkiness.
- PEG-40 Castor oilA castor bean derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Glycerol StearateDerived from palm oil, this emulsifier is used to stabilize mixtures of water and oil.
- Cetearyl Alcohol* Derived from Palm OilDerived from palm oil, this is an emollient used for smoothing hair.
- Disodium EDTAA chelating agent which removes excess build-up of minerals. Removing metal ions protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.
- FragranceExclusive blend of Pineapple and Coconut Fragrance.
- Amino Methyl PropanolAn ingredient used to balance the pH.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.