How to Use
Heat Activated Pure Volume
What our customers are saying...
"I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!"
"Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend."
"My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!"
"My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!"
"Makes my hair look and feel so much better!"
Ratings & Reviews
Donna L.| 12/15/2021
I have curly hair and I like this alot with my diffuser before I layer my other products
I love it!
Lara - | 3/28/2022
Pure Volume gives my hair fullness with lots of volume and smoothness. This is a great product!
A Flat Hair Helper
I use this product before blow-drying my hair. I have thin flat hair, and this helps to give it life!
Getting ready to order more!
Laila - | 5/24/2022
Just finished my second bottle! I only wish that they offered a travel size one too, but the product itself is really good!
Gina - | 5/24/2022
I don't always use heat on my hair, but when I do, this product makes all the difference! Smells great and doesn't leave any sort of residue. It's perfect for my fine hair- love it!
Love it and have more volume , started using sometime in February 2022
Tanya - | 9/30/2022
AMAZING AMAZING! Best thickening product I have ever used in my life!!
- What hair type is this for?Pure Volume is ideal for any hair type seeking instant volume and bounce. The heat activated formula is easy to use and universal to all hair types.
- Is this a leave-in product?Yes. Pure Volume Solution should be applied to clean, damp hair from the mid-shaft through to the ends. This revolutionary product is heat activated, so blow drying hair after application is necessary to experience voluminous results. Although the bounce and volume will remain until your next wash, this is a zero build-up product, so it is easily rinsed from strands.
- How much product should I apply?The amount of Pure Volume to apply to clean, damp hair depends upon hair length and porosity. Start out with 6-8 pumps and be sure to evenly distribute throughout strands - from the mid-shaft down through to the ends. Heat style & enjoy voluminous hair!
- How is this different than the Volume Enhancer Spray?Pure Volume is a heat activated serum applied to damp hair from the scalp to the ends. The application of heat from the blow dryer visibly plumps individual hair strands so the entire length of hair is full of body, volume and bounce. The Volume Enhancer Styling Spray is a root lifter, applied to the crown lifting the hair strands at the root for volume at the scalp.
- Can you use the Volume Enhancer Spray with Pure Volume?Both products may be used together; however, you will see more voluminous results throughout your entire hair with the heat-activated Pure Volume Solution. If you were to use the products together, apply the Volume Enhancer first and follow with Pure Volume.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel OilRich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, providing nutrition for hair. Contains linoleic and oleic acid that hydrate and moisturize hair. Restores lost moisture and increases shine.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OilFatty acids in Avocado Oil help hair feel soft and impart shine. Rich in Vitamin E which is to known to help promote healthy hair.
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp OilThis rich array of natural oils contains nutrients and antioxidants, known to encourage healthy hair and helps manage split ends. Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6A multi-functional polymer known to add thickness and texture to hair.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl SilanetriolHeat activated copolymer known to provide thermal protection from styling damage as well as heat activated conditioning assisting in cuticle repair and protection. Increases hair gloss and smoothness.
- Hydrolyzed Pea ProteinProtein derived moisturizing active, derived from peas - rich in amino acids. Known to moisturize and hydrate hair, increasing hair elasticity to help prevent breakage.
- Butylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1A synergistic complex intended to help encourage healthy hair. Biotinyl-GHK (Biotinyl Tripeptide-1) consists of a biotin molecule bonded to a low molecular weight protein. Biotin, or Vitamin H, is an essential vitamin, and a deficiency gives rise to anomalies of the skin and hair. Oleanolic Acid, extracted from olive leaves, is an anti-androgenic compound. Apigenin, a flavonoid extracted from citrus, is known as a vasodilator that improves circulation.
- Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/ Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein CopolymerImparts exceptional volume by penetrating the hair cortex and internally moisturizing, which enhances fullness and body. Gluten free.
- Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed KeratinA protein derived conditioning agent known to detangle, repair and strengthen hair strands.
- Polyquaternium-11A conditioning polymer known to build body, increase manageability and provide thermal protection. Zero build-up.
- FragranceNectarine Mint & Fresh Citrus.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.