What our customers are saying...
“Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend.”
“I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!”
“My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!”
“My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!”
“Makes my hair look and feel so much better!”
Ratings & Reviews
I like them
Darnella T.| 11/9/2021 2:47 pm
I like them so far. Been almost 2 months now so I am almost out but will order more
Healthy Hair is Right!
Katrina L.| 12/15/2021 9:52 am
I love these - they are amazing for my skin, nails and hair - really keep everything healthy. I also love that each bottle is a 2 month supply!! Such a great deal and perfect for subscription :)
Very impressed with the ingredients
Jennifer| 1/19/2022 2:55 pm
I take mine in the morning with my yogurt at breakfast. Easy peasy.
- You deserve the best hair vitamins, and this dietary supplement will keep your hair and scalp healthy. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent hair loss, thinning hair, or any disease. These hair vitamins have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Can I take other vitamins and supplements with this?Ovation Vitamins & Extracts contain many of the same ingredients in a daily multivitamin and can be taken with other supplements.
- Are the vitamins soy and gluten free?Yes.
- Will the Ovation Vitamins & Extracts make my hair grow?No. This is not a hair growth product.
- Are the vitamins natural?Yes. We use only natural herbs and botanical extracts in our formulas.
- What is the shelf life of the Healthy Hair & Scalp Vitamins?The vitamin bottles have a manufacturing date (month/year) on the bottom. The vitamins expire 3 years after that date.
- This proprietary hair and scalp formula provides all the essential nutritional support necessary for your hair.
- Aloe Vera Leaf ExtractA natural plant extract that soothes irritated skin and scalp.
- Burdock Root ExtractRich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids (EFAs) including rare long-chain EFAs known to improve hair shine and strength.
- Ginger Root ExtractA known anti-inflammatory.
- Horsetail Whole Herb ExtractRich in amino acids.
- Nettle LeafA plentiful source of Iron, Calcium, Folic Acid, Vitamins A and C, Magnesium, Potassium and Chlorophyll.
- Red Sage Root ExtractA known anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant.
- Rosemary Leaf ExtractContains two essential acids: Caffeic Acid and Rosemarinic Acid, both are antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Rich in Vitamins A, B, and C.
- Saw Palmetto BerriesKnown to help block the production of DHT which can contribute to hair loss.
- Capsicum Fruit ExtractHigh in fiber. Contains Vitamins A, B, and C.
- Lysine (as L-Lysine HCI)40 mg
- Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Palmitate)500 mcg RAE (56% DV)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)60 mg (67% DV)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)17 mg (113% DV)
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate)1.5 mg (125% DV)
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)0.7 mg (54% DV)
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)20 mg (125% DV)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate Monohydrate)0.7 mg (54% DV)
- Folate (as Folic Acid)300 mcg DFE (75% DV)
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)1.25 mcg (52% DV)
- Biotin300 mcg (1000% DV)
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)3 mg (60% DV)
- Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate)28 mg (2% DV)
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)7 mg (39% DV)
- Phosphorus (as Dicalcium Phosphate)22 mg (2% DV)
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)5 mg (45% DV)
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate)0.5 mg (56% DV)