What our customers are saying...
“Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend.”
“I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!”
“My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!”
“My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!”
“Makes my hair look and feel so much better!”
- Can I use this in conjunction with other Ovation Hair products?Yes, Ovation Volume Enhancer can be used alone or with any of the Ovation products.
- Can I use the Volume Enhancer on wet and dry hair?We recommend using the Volume Enhancer on damp or wet hair and then styling.
- Prior to styling this spray helps fine, limp hair achieve a much needed boost of volume.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel OilRich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, providing nutrition for hair. Contains linoleic and oleic acid that hydrate and moisturize hair. Restores lost moisture and increases shine.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OilFatty acids in Avocado Oil help hair feel soft and impart shine. Rich in Vitamin E which is to known to help promote healthy hair.
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp OilThis rich array of natural oils contains nutrients and antioxidants, known to encourage healthy hair and helps manage split ends. Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Glycerin, Cystoseira Compressa Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) StarchA botanical extract blend derived from seaweed and corn that helps improve shine and recover the vitality of hair. Assists in protecting strands from heat styling tools and the sun – keeping hair radiant.
- AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate CopolymerA water-soluble polymer known to deliver soft, touchable hold and aid in curl/style retention.
- Tetrasodium Glutamate DiacetateA naturally derived and sustainable chelating agent which removes excess build-up of minerals. Removing metal ions protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Polyester-11A conditioning additive for hair care. Helps reduce static and improve combing and detangling.
- Dicapryl SuccinatePalm-free, 100% natural emollient known to provide additional slip.
- C12-13 Pareth-9An emulsifier used to keep water and oil from separating.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.
- FragranceNectarine Mint & Fresh Citrus.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.