HOW CELL THERAPY WORKS
Watch our video to discover the benefits
What our customers are saying...
"I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!"
"Makes my hair look and feel so much better!"
"Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend."
"My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!"
"My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!"
Ratings & Reviews
This is the only conditioner I can use. My hair is so thin and baby fine I am grateful to have found this product to use on my days where it is a bit dry that doesn't make my hair flat
Soft Thick Hair
Sierra - | 5/11/2022
I have this conditioner in the volume cell therapy set, it's awesome! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and smells great! Plus you only need a bit so it lasts well.
- Is this the same product at the Volumizing Creme Rinse I used to purchase?Yes, this is the same great formula, just a revision to the name only.
- Will Ovation’s Volume Conditioner weigh my hair down?No, ingredients are added for volume. We recommend the Volume Conditionerfor fine hair.
- Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/ Hydrolyzed wheat protein copolymerImparts exceptional volume by penetrating the hair cortex and internally moisturizing, which enhances fullness and body. Gluten free.
- Bis-Ethyl(isostearylimidazoline) IsostearamideReduces friction between hair strands.
- dl-PanthenolA Vitamin B5, derived from oats that has a proven history of restoring resiliency to hair and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Tocopheryl AcetateAn anti-oxidant that prevents free radical damage. It acts as a natural moisturizer allowing skin to breathe.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Lauryl Laurate, Cetyl PalmitateDerived from olives. Improves product distribution throughout the hair, leaving hair shiny, nourished and lubricated.
- Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan OlivateDerived from olives to improve distribution throughout the hair and leave hair shiny, nourished and lubricated.
- Bis-Isobutyl PEG/PPG-20/35/Amodimethicone Copolymer (and) Cetyl Ethylhexanoate (and) Polysorbate 80 (and) Butylene GlycolEases the pulling and stretching of hair strands that results in damage and breakage. Allows superior wet and dry combing and protects color-treated or natural hair.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl alcoholA conditioning, detangling and anti-static agent, which lends softness to the hair. Derived from plant sources.
- Ethylene Glycol MonostearateAn emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- PEG-40 Castor oilA castor bean derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- HydroxyethylcelluloseA natural thickening agent derived from tree sugars.
- Glycerol StearateDerived from palm oil, this emulsifier is used to stabilize mixtures of water and oil.
- Tetrasodium EDTAAids in removing an excess build-up of minerals for increased product penetration. Removes metal ions and protects hair from oxidative damage.
- FragranceNectarine Mint & Fresh Citrus.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.