HOW CELL THERAPY WORKS
Watch our video to discover the benefits
What our customers are saying...
"Makes my hair look and feel so much better!"
"Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend."
"My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!"
"I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!"
"My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!"
Ratings & Reviews
My boyfriend had gotten me the Vday set and I fell in love! It has been hard finding good products for my curls honestly so I was so excited this worked so well! So I just bought this cute pack to have for my other trips since they are TSA friendly and I don't want to waste any product bc OMG I love it!!
very happy with this
Nancy - | 9/27/2022
Love them soo much! Great for when I fly to visit my grandkids in Florida. No leaks!
- What ingredients in Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment make it effective?Cell Therapy Hair Treatment nourishes the hair and scalp with proteins, vitamins, and amino acids that bind and absorb into the hair shaft to create thicker, longer, stronger, and visibly healthier hair.
- How often should I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment?We recommend incorporating Cell Therapy into your haircare washing regime 2-3 times per week. Do not exceed three Cell Therapy Hair Treatment applications between shampoos. Overuse of Cell Therapy Hair Treatment may result in stiff or weighed down hair, and possible breakage. Call us for a personalized regime to work Cell Therapy into your haircare routine at 888.411.3252 Option 2.
- Can I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment with other hair growth or strengthening products?Ovation products are not medicated; we do not recommend that you use in combination with medicated hair growth products. Please consult your stylist or dermatologist before incorporating any other product into our Ovation Hair Care Systems.
- How much Cell Therapy Hair Treatment should I apply with each treatment?A quarter to half dollar size amount, depending on hair length.
- Which Cell Therapy System should I use?Our Cell Therapy Systems are the perfect way to experience the amazing benefits of Ovation products. These three-step systems provide a Shampoo, Cell Therapy and a Conditioner that work synergistically to maximize performance and cost-savings. The Cell Therapy formula is the same in each system. The difference between the systems resides in the moisture levels in the Shampoo & Conditioner which complete the system. We recommend choosing your Cell Therapy System based on your hair type and/or hair care concern. If you would like a personalized recommendation, our Personal Account Representatives are available to help Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pacific at 888.411.3252.
- How long do Ovation products take to work?Our product formulations are hair maximizers, and most customers notice that their hair appears stronger and thicker after a few uses; however, typical results are apparent after 4-6 weeks. Results can vary for each client.
- Can I use the Curl Shampoo everyday?Yes. Our Curl Shampoo provides a gentle cleanse safe and effective for every day use.
- Is the Curl Shampoo and Conditioner paraben and sulfate free?Yes.
- Is the Curl Conditioner a leave-in treatment?Our Curl Conditioner is not a leave-in treatment. For deeper hydration, we recommend adding the Intensive Repair Hair Mask to your hair care regimen.
- Are your products gluten free?Yes.
- Are your products Paraben free?Yes.
- Do you have a fragrance-free line?Not at this time.
- Do you perform animal testing?No.