HOW TO USE
What our customers are saying...
"My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!"
"Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend."
"My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!"
"I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!"
"Makes my hair look and feel so much better!"
Ratings & Reviews
🔥 Serious Heat Protection
Grace J.| 12/15/2021
Heat protection at its best! I never worry about damaging my hair with my heat tools once i have this protection on. It's so good - and not at all heavy.
Protect Your Locks
Everyone needs a good thermal spray, look no further! This will protect your hair and keep it looking healthy. I got this product originally in the moisture cell therapy travel set, what a great addition!
- Can I use this in conjunction with other Ovation Hair products?Yes, Ovation Thermal Protection Spray can be used alone or with any of the Ovation products.
- Can I use the Thermal Protection Spray on wet and dry hair?We recommend using the Thermal Protection Spray on wet hair before blow-drying, or on dry hair prior to heat styling or sun exposure.
- Quaterium 95 (and) PropanediolProvides a broad-spectrum UV absorption that protects color and preserves the integrity of the hair fiber.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin ProteinA protein derived from sheep’s wool and most closely mimics our own hair’s keratin. Standardized to a molecular weight of less than 2,000 Daltons, this is the best protein known to help repair damaged hair.
- dl-PanthenolA Vitamin B5, derived from oats that has a proven history of restoring resiliency to hair and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, PhenylalanineA proprietary amino acid blend developed to realize a new technology for hair care. Amino acids applied externally are known to interact with the hair to produce various cosmetic effects, such as moisturizing, strengthening structure, color protection and repair of surface damage.
- Ginko Biloba ExtractUsed to add smoothness and shine.
- Pomegranate ExtractUsed to provide protective antioxidants.
- Peach ExtractUsed to cool and impart moistness.
- Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed KeratinProvides excellent foaming effects.
- Cetrimonium ChlorideConditions and brings softness to the hair. Contains anti-static properties and enhances sheen and silkiness.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OilFatty acids in Avocado Oil help hair feel soft and impart shine. Rich in Vitamin E which is to known to help promote healthy hair.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel OilRich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, providing nutrition for hair. Contains linoleic and oleic acid that hydrate and moisturize hair. Restores lost moisture and increases shine.
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp OilThis rich array of natural oils contains nutrients and antioxidants, known to encourage healthy hair and helps manage split ends. Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Polysorbate 20A corn derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Polysorbate 80A corn derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.
- Tetrasodium Glutamate DiacetateA naturally derived and sustainable chelating agent which removes excess build-up of minerals. Removing metal ions protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Glycolic AcidA naturally derived fruit acid that that is known to make hair less prone to breakage and more manageable. Also known to aid in alleviating dry scalp and skin, and withstands heat for better styling.
- Amino Methyl PropanolAn ingredient used to balance the pH.
- FragranceIndigo Plum
- Purified WaterPharmaceutical grade water