Recommended For You
Volume Enhancer Spray
worth 3 loyalty points
Fine, limp hair seeking maximum volume.
How it works:
Formulated with high levels of vitamins and fruit extracts to add volume, combat fly-aways, and leave your hair feeling full and texturized.
Safe for color treated hair. Dermatologist Reviewed. Cruelty Free.
Spray liberally on damp hair, focusing on the roots. Massage in.
Blow-dry and style.
What our customers are saying...
“My hairdresser noticed my hair seems thicker since I started using Ovation Hair Care products. Cell Therapy is amazing!”
“Love Ovation! Will never use anything else on my hair again!”
“In the short time I've been using Ovation products, I have noticed a definite improvement in my hair. It's stronger with less breakage”
“I was quite skeptical when my husband bought me Ovation Cell Therapy, but now I am a believer in both he & Ovation Hair!”
“I look at pictures when using Ovation and when I don't. The difference is remarkable. I love looking at pictures of my "Ovation" hair!”
Can I use this in conjunction with other Ovation Hair products?
Yes, Ovation Volume Enhancer can be used alone or with any of the Ovation products.
Can I use the Volume Enhancer on wet and dry hair?
We recommend using the Volume Enhancer on damp or wet hair and then styling.
- Prior to styling this spray helps fine, limp hair achieve a much needed boost of volume.
- Sodium PCAAn amino-based humectant used to restore moisture and provide a soft velvety feeling to hair.
- dl-PanthenolA Vitamin B5, derived from oats that has a proven history of restoring resiliency to hair and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Apple ExtractDerived from apples, this ingredient provides anti-oxidants and acidity.
- Apricot ExtractUsed to eliminate fly-away hair and enhance shine.
- Grape ExtractUsed to moisturize, rejuvenate and regenerate.
- PVPA traditional styling aid used to add volume and hold.
- Tetrasodium EDTAAids in removing an excess build-up of minerals for increased product penetration. Removes metal ions and protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Cetrimonium ChlorideConditions and brings softness to the hair. Contains anti-static properties and enhances sheen and silkiness.
- Polysorbate 20A corn derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Polysorbate 80A corn derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Glucono Delta Lactone (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Calcium GluconateNon-GMO and Eco-Cert preservatives.
- FragranceGeranium and Chamomile.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.