HOW TO USE
HOW CELL THERAPY WORKS
Watch our video to discover the benefitsWhy Cell Therapy?
What our customers are saying...
“Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend.”
“I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!”
“My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!”
“My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!”
“Makes my hair look and feel so much better!”
- Does Ovation Essential Hair Oil contain any silicones?No. Ovation Essential Hair Oil is all natural and silicone free.
- Can I use the Essential Hair Oil on wet and dry hair?Yes. Ovation’s weightless hair oil penetrates hair to restore brilliant shine and can be applied to damp or dry hair, one time or throughout the day as needed.
- How should I use the Essential Hair Oil?Ovation Essential Hair Oil can be used to condition, style or add shine as a finishing touch to your hair.
- Ovation’s weightless hair oil features a luxurious blend of oils and extracts that penetrate hair to restore brilliant shine and enhance softness while banishing frizz and flyaways. Promotes hair health and helps nourish and smooth tresses for a perfect styling finish.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel OilRich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, providing nutrition for hair. Contains linoleic and oleic acid that hydrate and moisturize hair. Restores lost moisture and increases shine.
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp OilThis rich array of natural oils contains nutrients and antioxidants, known to encourage healthy hair and helps manage split ends. Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OilFatty acids in Avocado Oil help hair feel soft and impart shine. Rich in Vitamin E which is to known to help promote healthy hair.
- Tocopheryl AcetateAn anti-oxidant that prevents free radical damage. It acts as a natural moisturizer allowing skin to breathe.
- Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid CopolymerAll natural alternative to silicone, this coconut and castor bean blend provides moisture and lubrication to the hair, known to protect the cuticle and reducing breakage. Also enhances shine.
- FragranceLight, fruity goji berry paired with tangy orange.