Out of Stock
HOW CELL THERAPY WORKS
Watch our video to discover the benefits
What our customers are saying...
"I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!"
"Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend."
"My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!"
"Makes my hair look and feel so much better!"
"My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!"
Ratings & Reviews
A nice conditioner
I got this as a gift from my girlfriend and love it!
The Moisture Conditioner detangles and gives my fine curly hair just the right amount of hydration for softness and manageability.
The Moisture Conditioner gives my fine curly hair just the right amount of hydration for softness and manageability.
Silky and Smooth Hair
Rachael - | 5/31/2022
The Moisture Conditioner left my hair silky, smooth, and tangle free. You can feel the difference immediately after washing it out! I have fine hair and I get nervous that moisturizing conditioners will weight down my hair, but this one did not.
Approved by everyone in the house.
Shay - | 11/25/2022
My teens borrow my products and don't need to use the Ovation treatment per se, yet they've tried the various shampoos and condition whenever I've had them around. Some items seem to be better for certain hair types than others, yet this conditioner was across the board the very best for everyone. It's the 'Goldilocks' out of all the other Ovation conditioners -and the three of us have literally tried them all. It detangles the greatest as well, and it even seems better than the mask for deeper conditioning too.
- Is the Moisture Conditioner a leave-in treatment?Our Moisture Conditioner is a rinse-out formula to use in the shower. For a leave-in moisturizer we recommend our Essential Hair Oil.
- Is the Moisture Conditioner a deep conditioner?Our MoistureConditioner is perfect as an everyday conditioner. For a deep repair treatment, we recommend our Intensive Repair Hair Mask.
- Why do I need to use Moisture Conditioner?Our Moisture Conditioner adds moisture and softens your hair, as well as increases shine, prevents breakage, and maximizes hair length. Using the Moisture Conditioner enhances the effectiveness of all other Ovation products by working synergistically to balance proteins and maintain nourished, moisturized hair.
- Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, PhenylalanineA proprietary amino acid blend developed to realize a new technology for hair care. Amino acids applied externally are known to interact with the hair to produce various cosmetic effects, such as moisturizing, strengthening structure, color protection and repair of surface damage.
- Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Butylene Glycol, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed ExtractA proprietary blend of ingredients that attach to the cuticle to form a protective barrier. Proteins are a source of peptides and amino acids. Burdock Extract is rich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids (EFAs) including rare long-chain EFAs to help improve hair shine. Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract provides anti-seborrheic properties to help prevent greasy hair. Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed (Fenugreek) Extract is known to stimulate the hair follicle.
- dl-PanthenolA Vitamin B5, derived from oats that has a proven history of restoring resiliency to hair and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Aloe Vera BarbadensisA natural plant extract that is known to soothe irritated skin and scalp.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl alcoholA conditioning, detangling and anti-static agent, which lends softness to the hair. Derived from plant sources.
- Disodium EDTAA chelating agent which removes excess build-up of minerals. Removing metal ions protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Cetrimonium ChlorideConditions and brings softness to the hair. Contains anti-static properties and enhances sheen and silkiness.
- Cetyl AlcoholDerived from palm oil, this is an emollient used for smoothing hair.
- Hydroxyethyl celluloseA natural thickening agent derived from tree sugars.
- Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone (and) C11-15 Pareth-7 (and) Trideceth-6Unique blend provides moisture and lubrication to the hair, with a proven history of protecting the cuticle and reducing breakage while enhancing shine.
- C13-C-14 Isoparaffin (and) CyclomethiconeProvides moisture and lubrication to the hair, protecting the cuticle and shown to reduce breakage. Enhances shine.
- DimethiconeProvides moisture and lubrication to the hair, thus protecting the cuticle and reducing breakage.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.