What our customers are saying...
“Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend.”
“I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!”
“My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!”
“My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!”
“Makes my hair look and feel so much better!”
- Does it give a wet or dry look?The gel offers flexible hold and will vary depending on styling. For a dry hold, use a small amount before blow-drying. For a firmer hold or a wet look, apply to wet hair using a bit more product.
- Can I apply to dry hair?Yes, Ovation Men’s Healthy Hair Gel can be applied to wet or dry hair.
- Natural ingredients including olive oil and aloe hydrate and strengthen hair while the creamy gel formula provides a fresh, masculine scent.
- Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, PhenylalanineA proprietary amino acid blend developed to realize a new technology for hair care. Amino acids applied externally are known to interact with the hair to produce various cosmetic effects, such as moisturizing, strengthening structure, color protection and repair of surface damage.
- Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Butylene Glycol, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed ExtractA proprietary blend of ingredients that attach to the cuticle to form a protective barrier. Proteins are a source of peptides and amino acids. Burdock Extract is rich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids (EFAs) including rare long-chain EFAs to help improve hair shine. Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract provides anti-seborrheic properties to help prevent greasy hair. Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed (Fenugreek) Extract is known to stimulate the hair follicle.
- Aloe Vera BarbadensisA natural plant extract that is known to soothe irritated skin and scalp.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Lauryl Laurate, Cetyl PalmitateDerived from olives. Improves product distribution throughout the hair, leaving hair shiny, nourished and lubricated.
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) OleosomesA unique, naturally derived structure that suspends and releases emollient oils and vitamin E continually over time to trap in moisture and fragrance.
- Acrylates CopolymerA traditional styling aid used to add volume and hold.
- Silicone Quaternium-16/Clycidoxy Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Undeceth-11, Undeceth-5Used to add bounce, hold and flexibility. Defines curls and makes hair feel smoother and easier to comb. Also helps control frizz.
- PVPA traditional styling aid used to add volume and hold.
- GlycerineThis naturally derived humectant helps moisturize and soften the hair.
- Polyacrylate-33Increases product viscosity.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.
- Amino Methyl PropanolAn ingredient used to balance the pH.
- FragranceWood Creek.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.