What our customers are saying...
“Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend.”
“I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!”
“My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!”
“My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!”
“Makes my hair look and feel so much better!”
- Is the Curl Conditioner a deep conditioner?Our Curl Conditioner is perfect as an everyday conditioner. For a deep repair treatment, we recommend our Intensive Repair Hair Mask.
- Is the Curl Conditioner a leave-in treatment?Our Curl Conditioner is a rinse-out formula to use in the shower. For a leave-in moisturizer we recommend our Curl Enhancing Cream.
- Why do I need to use the Curl Conditioner?Our Curl Conditioner adds moisture and softens your hair, as well as increases shine, prevents breakage, and aids in detangling. Using the Curl Conditioner enhances the effectiveness of all other Ovation products by working synergistically to balance proteins and maintain nourished, moisturized hair.
- This daily conditioner is infused with natural oils and extracts to aid in detangling while nourishing curls and restoring shine.
- HydroxyethylcelluloseA natural thickening agent derived from tree sugars.
- Tetrasodium Glutamate DiacetateA naturally derived and sustainable chelating agent which removes excess build-up of minerals. Removing metal ions protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Aloe Vera BarbadensisA natural plant extract that is known to soothe irritated skin and scalp.
- IPDI/PEG-15 Soyamine Copolymer Dimer DilinoleateAn intense conditioning ingredient derived from soy.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl alcoholA conditioning, detangling and anti-static agent, which lends softness to the hair. Derived from plant sources.
- Brassica Oleraceae (Broccoli) Seed OilHighly moisturizing imparting sheen and luster with quick absorbsion leaving a non-greasy feel.
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp OilThis rich array of natural oils contains nutrients and antioxidants, known to encourage healthy hair and helps manage split ends. Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OilFatty acids in Avocado Oil help hair feel soft and impart shine. Rich in Vitamin E which is to known to help promote healthy hair.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel OilRich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, providing nutrition for hair. Contains linoleic and oleic acid that hydrate and moisturize hair. Restores lost moisture and increases shine.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)Derived from nuts of the African Karite tree, Shea Butter contains allantoin, Vitamin A & Vitamin E, known to moisturize and increase hair softness.
- C13-15 AlkaneDerived from sugarcane, this light emollient creates elegant textures with a non-tacky, non-greasy and silky finish. Facilitates smooth and even application with high spreadability.
- Cetrimonium ChlorideConditions and brings softness to the hair. Contains anti-static properties and enhances sheen and silkiness.
- DimethiconeProvides moisture and lubrication to the hair, thus protecting the cuticle and reducing breakage.
- Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone (and) C11-15 Pareth-7 (and) Trideceth-6Unique blend provides moisture and lubrication to the hair, with a proven history of protecting the cuticle and reducing breakage while enhancing shine.
- Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) ExtractThis natural plant extract is known to have an amazing slippery feel which makes removing tangles and knots a breeze.
- ErythritolA naturally occurring sugar alcohol known to improve combability.
- C13-C-14 Isoparaffin (and) CyclomethiconeProvides moisture and lubrication to the hair, protecting the cuticle and shown to reduce breakage. Enhances shine.
- Tocopheryl AcetateAn anti-oxidant that prevents free radical damage. It acts as a natural moisturizer allowing skin to breathe.
- Cetearyl Alcohol* Derived from Palm OilDerived from palm oil, this is an emollient used for smoothing hair.
- Purified WaterPharmaceutical grade water
- FragrancePomegranate and Mango.
- Citric AcidAn organic acid used to adjust the pH to optimal compatibility with hair.
- Polyquaternium-37 (and) Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate (and) PPG-1 Trideceth-6Delivers thickening and conditioning properties.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.