What our customers are saying...
“Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend.”
“I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!”
“My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!”
“My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!”
“Makes my hair look and feel so much better!”
- Can I use Color Protection Shampoo every day?Yes. Our Color Protection Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that is safe and effective for every day use.
- Is the Color Protection Shampoo paraben and sulfate free?Yes, the Color Protection Shampoo provides a gentle cleanse.
- Hydrolyzed QuinoaAn extract of quinoa, a plant related to beets, chard, and spinach. This paraben-free protein is known to repair and revitalize hair, retain and enhance color, prevent tangles, and increase shine, volume, and smoothness.
- Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellisiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, SorbitolExtracts of marine algae rich in mineral salts, proteins, amino acids and vitamins which are known to help protect and align the hair cuticle to inhibit color fading, resulting in shine and longer lasting color.
- Glycerin, Oryza Sativa Seed Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phytic AcidDerived from rice and containing peptides that penetrate and repair the hair strand from the inside while improving the feel on the outside. Phytic Acid acts as antioxidant to protect against damage caused by solar radiation.
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp OilThis rich array of natural oils contains nutrients and antioxidants, known to encourage healthy hair and helps manage split ends. Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel OilRich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, providing nutrition for hair. Contains linoleic and oleic acid that hydrate and moisturize hair. Restores lost moisture and increases shine.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OilFatty acids in Avocado Oil help hair feel soft and impart shine. Rich in Vitamin E which is to known to help promote healthy hair.
- Starch Hydroxypropytrimonium ChlorideDerived from naturally occurring starch to provide excellent detangling benefits during wet and dry combing.
- Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed KeratinProvides excellent foaming effects.
- Cocamidopropyl BetaineA plant derived, sulfate free surfactant used to boost foam and enhance oil removal.
- Disodium Laureth SulfosuccinateA mild, sulfate-free surfactant.
- Sodium Lauryl SulfoacetateMild surfactant.
- Sodium Cocoyl IsethionateSulfate free, coconut derivative which provides gentle cleansing and ample foam.
- Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate LiquidMild surfactant.
- Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid CopolymerAll natural alternative to silicone, this coconut and castor bean blend provides moisture and lubrication to the hair, known to protect the cuticle and reducing breakage. Also enhances shine.
- Glycol Stearate (and) Laureth-4 (and) Cocamidopropyl BetaineDerived from coconuts and provides a pearlescent finish.
- Propylene Glycol, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol OleateA thickening agent for aqueous solutions of shampoos.
- FragrancePomegranate and Mango.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone, MethylisothiazolinonePreservatives.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.