Out of Stock
HOW CELL THERAPY WORKS
Watch our video to discover the benefits
What our customers are saying...
"My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!"
"My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!"
"Makes my hair look and feel so much better!"
"I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!"
"Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend."
Ratings & Reviews
My guests favorite conditioner!
I keep a bottle or two in our guest bathroom for visitors in my airbnb and my guests always rave about how much they love the conditioner. They especially LOVE the scent!
- Is the Color Protection Conditioner a leave-in treatment?Our Color Protection Conditioner is a rinse-out formula to use in the shower. For a leave-in moisturizer we recommend our Essential Hair Oil.
- Is the Color Protection Conditioner a deep conditioner?Our Color Protection Conditioner is perfect as an everyday conditioner. For a deep repair treatment, we recommend our Intensive Repair Hair Mask.
- Why do I need to use the Color Protection Conditioner?Our Color Protection Conditioner adds moisture and softens your hair, as well as increases shine, prevents breakage, and maximizes hair length.
- Hydrolyzed QuinoaAn extract of quinoa, a plant related to beets, chard, and spinach. This paraben-free protein helps repair and revitalize hair, retain and enhance color, prevent tangles, and increase shine, volume, and smoothness.
- Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed OilAn oil blend which provides enhanced sun-protective properties.
- Dimethylpabamidopropyl Lauryldimonium TosylateProvides UV protection for hair.
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp OilThis rich array of natural oils contains nutrients and antioxidants, known to encourage healthy hair and helps manage split ends. Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel OilRich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, providing nutrition for hair. Contains linoleic and oleic acid that hydrate and moisturize hair. Restores lost moisture and increases shine.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OilFatty acids in Avocado Oil help hair feel soft and impart shine. Rich in Vitamin E which is to known to help promote healthy hair.
- Hypnea Musciformis (Red Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sargassum Filipendula (Brown Algae) Extract, SorbitolExtracts of marine algae rich in mineral salts, proteins, amino acids and vitamins which are known to help protect and align the hair cuticle to inhibit color fading, resulting in shine and longer lasting color.
- Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, PhenylalanineA proprietary amino acid blend developed to realize a new technology for hair care. Amino acids applied externally are known to interact with the hair to produce various cosmetic effects, such as moisturizing, strengthening structure, color protection and repair of surface damage.
- dl-PanthenolA Vitamin B5, derived from oats that has a proven history of restoring resiliency to hair and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Aloe Vera BarbadensisA natural plant extract that is known to soothe irritated skin and scalp.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl AlcoholA conditioning, detangling and anti-static agent, which lends softness to the hair. Derived from plant sources.
- Cetrimonium ChlorideConditions and brings softness to the hair. Contains anti-static properties and enhances sheen and silkiness.
- Tetrasodium Glutamate DiacetateA naturally derived and sustainable chelating agent which removes excess build-up of minerals. Removing metal ions protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Hydroxyethyl celluloseA natural thickening agent derived from tree sugars.
- Cetearyl Alcohol* Derived from Palm OilDerived from palm oil, this is an emollient used for smoothing hair.
- DimethiconeProvides moisture and lubrication to the hair, thus protecting the cuticle and reducing breakage.
- Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone (and) C11-15 Pareth-7 (and) Trideceth-6Unique blend provides moisture and lubrication to the hair, with a proven history of protecting the cuticle and reducing breakage while enhancing shine.
- C13-C-14 Isoparaffin (and) CyclomethiconeProvides moisture and lubrication to the hair, protecting the cuticle and shown to reduce breakage. Enhances shine.
- Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6Delivers thickening and conditioning properties.
- FragrancePomegranate and Mango.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.