What our customers are saying...
“Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend.”
“I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!”
“My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!”
“My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!”
“Makes my hair look and feel so much better!”
- What ingredients in Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment make it effective?Cell Therapy Hair Treatment nourishes the hair and scalp with proteins, vitamins, and amino acids that bind and absorb into the hair shaft to create thicker, longer, stronger, and visibly healthier hair.
- How often should I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment?We recommend incorporating Cell Therapy into your hair care washing regime 2-3 times per week. Do not exceed three Cell Therapy Hair Treatment applications between shampoos. Overuse of Cell Therapy Hair Treatment may result in stiff or weighed down hair, and possible breakage. Call us for a personalized regime to work Cell Therapy into your hair care routine at 888.411.3252
- Should I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment if I have a Brazilian Blowout® or Keratin Treatment?We recommend consulting with your stylist before incorporating Cell Therapy into your hair care routine if you have a Brazilian Blowout or Keratin Treatment. Cell Therapy contains keratin and proteins which could cause protein overexposure, leading to dry, brittle hair. Please keep in mind our sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners are safe to use anytime.
- Can I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment with other hair growth or strengthening products?Ovation products are not medicated; we do not recommend that you use in combination with medicated hair growth products. Please consult your stylist or dermatologist before incorporating any other product into our Ovation Hair Care Systems.
- How much Cell Therapy Hair Treatment should I apply with each treatment?A quarter to half dollar size amount, depending on hair length.
- How long do Ovation products take to work?Our product formulations are hair maximizers, and most customers notice that their hair appears stronger and thicker after a few uses; however, typical results are apparent after 4-6 weeks. Results can vary for each client.
- Can I use Moisture Shampoo every day?Yes. Our Moisture Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that is safe and effective for every day use.
- Is the Moisture Shampoo paraben and sulfate free?Yes, the Moisture Shampoo provides a gentle cleanse.
- Is the Moisture Conditioner a leave-in treatment?Our Moisture Conditioner is not a leave-in treatment. For deeper hydration, we recommend adding the Intensive Repair Hair Mask to your hair care regimen.
- Are your products gluten free?Yes.
- Are your products Paraben free?Yes.
- Can I use the Volume Enhancer Spray in conjunction with other Ovation Hair products?Yes, Ovation Volume Enhancer can be used alone or with any of the Ovation products.
- Can I use the Volume Enhancer on wet and dry hair?We recommend using the Volume Enhancer on damp or wet hair and then styling.