What our customers are saying...
“Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend.”
“I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!”
“My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!”
“My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!”
“Makes my hair look and feel so much better!”
- Will the Conditioning Shave Lotion reduce razor burn and irritation?Ovation’s Conditioning Shave Lotion nourishes, moisturizes and refreshes skin with a blend of natural oils, to sooth and hydrate skin - minimizing irritation.
- Does Ovation Conditioning Shave Lotion contain any silicones?No. Ovation Conditioning Shave Lotion is all natural and silicone free.
- Ovation’s Conditioning Shave Lotion is a non-lathering lotion that creates a smooth surface for a close shave, leaving skin refreshed and hydrated.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel OilRich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, providing nutrition for hair. Contains linoleic and oleic acid that hydrate and moisturize hair. Restores lost moisture and increases shine.
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp OilThis rich array of natural oils contains nutrients and antioxidants, known to encourage healthy hair and helps manage split ends. Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OilFatty acids in Avocado Oil help hair feel soft and impart shine. Rich in Vitamin E which is to known to help promote healthy hair.
- Tocopheryl AcetateAn anti-oxidant that prevents free radical damage. It acts as a natural moisturizer allowing skin to breathe.
- Aloe Vera BarbadensisA natural plant extract that is known to soothe irritated skin and scalp.
- AllantoinExtracted from the Comfrey Root this ingredient is used topically for its healing properties.
- Glycol Stearate (and) Laureth-4 (and) Cocamidopropyl BetaineDerived from coconuts and provides a pearlescent finish.
- Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan OlivateDerived from olives to improve distribution throughout the hair and leave hair shiny, nourished and lubricated.
- Amino Methyl PropanolAn ingredient used to balance the pH.
- C13-15 AlkaneDerived from sugarcane, this light emollient creates elegant textures with a non-tacky, non-greasy and silky finish. Facilitates smooth and even application with high spreadability.
- Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate LiquidMild surfactant.
- Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 StearateActs as an emulsifier.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.
- GlycerineThis naturally derived humectant helps moisturize and soften the hair.
- CarbomerUsed to control the consistency of the personal care product.
- Tetrasodium Glutamate DiacetateA naturally derived and sustainable chelating agent which removes excess build-up of minerals. Removing metal ions protects hair from oxidative damage.
- FragranceWood Creek.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.