What our customers are saying...
“Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend.”
“I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!”
“My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!”
“My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!”
“Makes my hair look and feel so much better!”
- How often should I use the Intensive Repair Hair Mask?As often as you deem necessary. We recommend using the mask once a week at a minimum – depending on hair condition.
- Should I replace my crème rinse/conditioner with the hair mask?No. The Intensive Repair Hair Mask is a moisturizing treatment to be used in addition to your regular routine. While conditioners provide detangling benefits, the hair mask was developed to provide deep, intensive repair to your hair. We recommend using this intensive repair hair mask once to twice a week depending on hair condition.
- Does Ovation Intensive Repair Hair Mask contain any silicones or parabens?No. Ovation Intensive Repair Hair Mask is silicone and paraben free.
- Restore damaged and processed hair, leaving it nourished, hydrated and soft and shiny.
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp OilThis rich array of natural oils contains nutrients and antioxidants, known to encourage healthy hair and helps manage split ends. Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OilFatty acids in Avocado Oil help hair feel soft and impart shine. Rich in Vitamin E which is to known to help promote healthy hair.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel OilRich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, providing nutrition for hair. Contains linoleic and oleic acid that hydrate and moisturize hair. Restores lost moisture and increases shine.
- Cetearamidoethyl Diethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea ProteinA naturally derived pea protein that is known to repair the barrier structure of the hair cuticle.
- Dihydroxypropyl Arginine HCIAn ingredient derived from an amino acid and glycerin which provides deep moisturization.
- Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate, Brassica AlcoholA natural cationic conditioner blended with a fatty alcohol (non-volatile) which leaves the hair with added moisture and softness.
- Morinda Citrifolia Fruit ExtractContains vitamins and minerals that are known to aid in promoting healthy hair and scalp.
- Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan OlivateDerived from olives to improve distribution throughout the hair and leave hair shiny, nourished and lubricated.
- GlycerineThis naturally derived humectant helps moisturize and soften the hair.
- Tetrasodium Glutamate DiacetateA naturally derived and sustainable chelating agent which removes excess build-up of minerals. Removing metal ions protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl AlcoholA conditioning, detangling and anti-static agent, which lends softness to the hair. Derived from plant sources.
- Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid CopolymerAll natural alternative to silicone, this coconut and castor bean blend provides moisture and lubrication to the hair, known to protect the cuticle and reducing breakage. Also enhances shine.
- PEG-15 Soyamine/IPDI Copolymer Dimer DilinoleateAn intense conditioning ingredient derived from soy.
- Polyether-1Used to stabilize emulsion and provide viscosity.
- FragranceBlend of Pear, Green Cherry, Apricot, Lemon and a touch of Cedarleaf.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.