What our customers are saying...
“Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend.”
“I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!”
“My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!”
“My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!”
“Makes my hair look and feel so much better!”
Ratings & Reviews
Adding this to my curl routine!
Shondra| 11/9/2021 2:19 pm
I love to use this when I layer my curly girl products. I use this first then add my oils on top then scrunch and go! I've notice more body and volume with my 3A curls
- What hair type is this curl enhancing cream for?The Curl Enhancing Cream is a hydrating, lightweight, easy-to-use, leave-in product that is perfect for all curly hair types. For those looking for curl control, this leads hair products as a defining cream for all hair types, from fine to coarse. Wavy and straight hair types can also benefit from Ovation's Curl Enhancing Cream, as it is a curl defining solution that creates added volume, shine, and texture.
- Is this a leave-in product?Yes, Ovation's Curl Enhancing Cream is a leave in conditioning product. It also creates a great base for product layering and preps curls for maximum definition.
- Can I use the Curl Enhancing Cream on wet or dry hair?To achieve the best detangling, we recommend applying Ovation's Curl Enhancing Cream to wet or damp hair. Comb through using a wide tooth comb. Diffuse or air dry for perfect curls. The Curl Cream can also be applied to dry hair to help tame frizz and refresh/redefine curls.
- Ovation’s Curl Enhancing Cream is perfect for taming unruly locks, providing long lasting spiral definition and touchable resilient curls.
- Brassica Oleraceae (Broccoli) Seed OilHighly moisturizing imparting sheen and luster with quick absorption leaving a non-greasy feel.
- Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) ExtractThis natural plant extract is known to have an amazing slippery feel which makes removing tangles and knots a breeze.
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp OilThis rich array of natural oils contains nutrients and antioxidants, known to encourage healthy hair and helps manage split ends. Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OilFatty acids in Avocado Oil help hair feel soft and impart shine. Rich in Vitamin E which is to known to help promote healthy hair.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel OilRich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, providing nutrition for hair. Contains linoleic and oleic acid that hydrate and moisturize hair. Restores lost moisture and increases shine.
- GlycerineThis naturally derived humectant helps moisturize and soften the hair.
- Tocopheryl AcetateAn anti-oxidant that prevents free radical damage. It acts as a natural moisturizer allowing skin to breathe.
- Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate, Brassica AlcoholA natural cationic conditioner blended with a fatty alcohol (non-volatile) which leaves the hair with added moisture and softness.
- Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan OlivateDerived from olives to improve distribution throughout the hair and leave hair shiny, nourished and lubricated.
- IPDI/PEG-15 Soyamine Copolymer Dimer DilinoleateAn intense conditioning ingredient derived from soy.
- Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium ChlorideDerived from naturally occurring starch to provide excellent detangling benefits during wet and dry combing.
- Citric AcidAn organic acid used to adjust the pH to optimal compatibility with hair.
- Quaternium-80 (and) PropanediolA conditioning agent. Provides a particularly soft feel, increases gloss of hair, and provides color retention.
- C13-15 AlkaneDerived from sugarcane, this light emollient creates elegant textures with a non-tacky, non-greasy and silky finish. Facilitates smooth and even application with high spreadability.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl alcoholA conditioning, detangling and anti-static agent, which lends softness to the hair. Derived from plant sources.
- Glycerol StearateDerived from palm oil, this emulsifier is used to stabilize mixtures of water and oil.
- Tetrasodium Glutamate DiacetateA naturally derived and sustainable chelating agent which removes excess build-up of minerals. Removing metal ions protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.
- FragranceCrisp rosemary and a dash of herbs including mint provides an uplifting fresh scent.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.