HOW CELL THERAPY WORKS
Watch our video to discover the benefits
What our customers are saying...
"My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!"
"Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend."
"Makes my hair look and feel so much better!"
"My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!"
"I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!"
Ratings & Reviews
Pure Cleansing Shampoo
Debra T.| 2/8/2022
The name says it all - this shampoo truly CLARIFIES your hair and scalp. I love to use it after swimming laps in the pool. It takes all the impurities out. Only need to use it like once a month - so it last forever...
My fav product of this line.
Love this Clarifying shampoo! Works great, leaves me with clean and soft hair. I use it once a week.
Fresh Clean Hair Starts Here
Sierra - | 5/11/2022
I first tried this product in a travel set, I love it! Leaves my hair feeling so clean and fresh.
- Is the Clarifying Shampoo safe for color treated hair?Yes. We recommend only using our Clarifying Shampoo 1x per week – 1x per month depending upon your hair needs. This is not an everyday shampoo.
- Can I use the Clarifying Shampoo if I have had my hair chemically relaxed or have had a keratin infused blowout?The Clarifying Shampoo can be used on chemically relaxed hair; however, we do not recommend using the Clarifying Shampoo after undergoing a keratin infused blowout.
- Glycolic AcidA naturally derived fruit acid that is known to make hair less prone to breakage and more manageable. Also known to aid in alleviating dry scalp and skin, and withstands heat for better styling.
- Tetrasodium EDTAAids in removing an excess build-up of minerals for increased product penetration. Removes metal ions and protects hair from oxidative damage.
- AllantoinExtracted from the Comfrey Root this ingredient is used topically for its healing properties.
- Aloe Vera BarbadensisA natural plant extract that is known to soothe irritated skin and scalp.
- Polyquaternium 10Reduces the effect of static electricity while enhancing the feel and texture of hair that has been exposed to free radicals and chemical treatments.
- Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, PhenylalanineA proprietary amino acid blend developed to realize a new technology for hair care. Amino acids applied externally are known to interact with the hair to produce various cosmetic effects, such as moisturizing, strengthening structure, color protection and repair of surface damage.
- Serenoa Serrulata ExtractKnown to help block the production of DHT which can contribute to hair loss.
- Acetamide MEA (and) Lactamide MEANaturally occurring acid, this ingredient helps to retain moisture.
- PEG 75 LanolinDerived from sheep's wool, this provides moisture to the hair and scalp.
- Cocamidopropyl BetaineA plant derived, sulfate free surfactant used to boost foam and enhance oil removal.
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramine OxideThis is a blend of gentle, sulfate-free surfactants which contribute to superior lather and cleansing ability.
- Sodium Laureth SulfateProduces creamy rich lather that is a mild and gentle cleansing surfactant.
- Aminomethyl PropanolAn ingredient used to balance the pH.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone, MethylisothiazolinonePreservatives.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.