HOW TO USE
HOW CELL THERAPY WORKS
Watch our video to discover the benefitsWhy Cell Therapy?
What our customers are saying...
“Ovation Cell Therapy has given my hair volume and next to no hair breakage. I love it! Thanks Ovation! It's a great product that I highly recommend.”
“I'm in my mid-50's and worry about hair loss, but for now my hair has never been stronger, smoother or fuller. Cell Therapy is so great for the health of my hair and scalp and there is always a visible difference when I use it. I have recommended these products to many; I even told my sister Cell Therapy would 'change her life!' Thank you!”
“My hair has never been this healthy before. I was shocked, but Cell Therapy really works!”
“My hair has been rescued after a bad highlighting experience. It feels so soft and healthy again. I can’t imagine ever using a different hair care system. Thanks Ovation Hair!”
“Makes my hair look and feel so much better!”
Ratings & Reviews
Cell Therapy Is the Best!
Ivonne M. - | 11/9/2021 1:05 am
I love this product.
- What ingredients in Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment make it effective?Cell Therapy Hair Treatment nourishes the hair and scalp with proteins, vitamins, and amino acids that bind and absorb into the hair shaft to create thicker, longer, stronger, and visibly healthier hair.
- How much Cell Therapy Hair Treatment should I apply with each treatment?A quarter to half dollar size amount, depending on hair length.
- How often should I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment?We recommend incorporating Cell Therapy into your hair care washing regime 2-3 times per week. Do not exceed three Cell Therapy Hair Treatment applications between shampoos. Overuse of Cell Therapy Hair Treatment may result in stiff or weighed down hair, and possible breakage. Call us for a personalized regime to work Cell Therapy into your hair care routine at 888.411.3252
- Can I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment with other hair growth or strengthening products?Ovation products are not medicated; we do not recommend that you use in combination with medicated hair growth products. Please consult your stylist or dermatologist before incorporating any other product into our Ovation Hair Care Systems.
- Should I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment if I have a Brazilian Blowout® or Keratin Treatment?We recommend consulting with your stylist before incorporating Cell Therapy into your hair care routine if you have a Brazilian Blowout or Keratin Treatment. Cell Therapy contains keratin and proteins which could cause protein overexposure, leading to dry, brittle hair. Please keep in mind our sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners are safe to use anytime.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin ProteinA protein derived from sheep’s wool and most closely mimics our own hair’s keratin. Standardized to a molecular weight of less than 2,000 Daltons, this is the best protein known to help repair damaged hair.
- Butylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigen, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinyl Tripeptide-1A synergistic complex intended to help encourage healthy hair. Biotinyl-GHK (Biotinyl Tripeptide-1) consists of a biotin molecule bonded to a low molecular weight protein. Biotin, or Vitamin H, is an essential vitamin, and a deficiency gives rise to anomalies of the skin and hair. Oleanolic Acid, extracted from olive leaves, is an anti-androgenic compound. Apigenin, a flavonoid extracted from citrus, is known as a vasodilator that improves circulation.
- dl-PanthenolA Vitamin B5, derived from oats that has a proven history of restoring resiliency to hair and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycerin, Potassium SorbateA gluten free extract used to sooth the scalp and reduce irritation.
- Serenoa Serrulata ExtractKnown to help block the production of DHT which can contribute to hair loss.
- Aloe Vera BarbadensisA natural plant extract that is known to soothe irritated skin and scalp.
- Tocopheryl AcetateAn anti-oxidant that prevents free radical damage. It acts as a natural moisturizer allowing skin to breathe.
- Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Butylene Glycol, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed ExtractA proprietary blend of ingredients that attach to the cuticle to form a protective barrier. Proteins are a source of peptides and amino acids. Burdock Extract is rich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids (EFAs) including rare long-chain EFAs to help improve hair shine. Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract provides anti-seborrheic properties to help prevent greasy hair. Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed (Fenugreek) Extract is known to stimulate the hair follicle.
- Stearalkonium ChlorideA moisturizing agent that enhances softness and shine with anti-static properties. Derived from palm oil.
- Cetrimonium ChlorideConditions and brings softness to the hair. Contains anti-static properties and enhances sheen and silkiness.
- PEG-40 Castor oilA castor bean derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Glycerol StearateDerived from palm oil, this emulsifier is used to stabilize mixtures of water and oil.
- Cetearyl Alcohol* Derived from Palm OilDerived from palm oil, this is an emollient used for smoothing hair.
- Disodium EDTAA chelating agent which removes excess build-up of minerals. Removing metal ions protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.
- FragranceExclusive blend of Pineapple and Coconut Fragrance.
- Amino Methyl PropanolAn ingredient used to balance the pH.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.